My corner on the web to tell my friends about the latest Apps and Web stuff I care about, since I'm tired of mailing my buddies when I come across something I think they might like.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Octiv taking their sweet ass time....

As of today Volume Logic"> still isn't working right with iTunes 7. 

Can't remember the exact date of the iTunes 7.0 release but it definately has been several weeks, which in 2006, is borderline ridiculous. I've seen some workarounds posted using some other Audio tools, but they had to be manually restarted everytime you started iTunes again. That just aint a workaround.

Most irritating is that they don't have RSS or other ways to notify me when they've got the bugger fixed. I have to go back and check every several days... which is a BIG THUMBS DOWN for Octive.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home